Aft Organiser for diverting lines from clutches and jammers
- 20mm and 30mm diameter alloy sheaves
- 30mm sheaves for diverting large deflection angles and large diameter lines
- All rotating sheaves with plain bearings
- Fixed Sheaves can be inserted in the organiser to further increase deflection loads
- Alloy top rails
- Modular design and assembly – Sheaves can be moved to any spacing
- Tulip shaped design reduces friction from vertical defection
- Low profile design
- Simple inserting and removal of endless lines
- Central shaft designed to spread load through laminate
- Titanium parts available to further reduce weight
TSR Aft Organiser
Sheave load = 1500kg
Total combined sheave load = 750kg x no. sheaves
30˚ Deflected rope load = 3000kg
60˚ Deflected rope load = 1250kg
TSR RANGE TIPS
When to use fixed sheaves?
Use fixed sheaves when deflections are low or non-existent and for increased stability and support for highly loaded lines
When to use Titanium?
Specify Titanium when weight saving is premium
When to use low sheave TSRL?
Use low sheave versions Where space is restricted such as in-deck tunnel systems and mast bases.
When to use larger diameter 30mm sheaves?
Use 30mm sheaves for diverting highly loaded lines, diverting large deflections and large diameter lines.
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact email@example.com.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.